Scott Klusendorf is the best pro-life apologist out there. No one can say as much as Scott can say in as little space and as eloquently as he can. He wrote an essay for the Christian Research Journal addressing five questions often asked of pro-life advocates and the pro-life movement:
- Are pro-life advocates focused too narrowly on abortion? After all, informed voters consider many issues, not just one.
- Why don’t pro-life advocates care about social justice both here and in developing countries?
- Why don’t pro-lifers oppose war like they do abortion?
- Instead of passing laws against abortion, shouldn’t pro-life Christians focus on reducing its underlying causes?
- Should pastors challenge church members who support a political party sworn to protect elective abortion?
It’s worth checking out his answers. It is not a long piece, and he provides some great answers to ponder.